CGS is one of the most prominent CTET coaching institute for CTET. We excel in preparation for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) examinations . We have been guiding force for more than 15000 students in thier success in CTET exams with respected marks. CGS Coaching is the most experienced and old coaching institute for CTET, we are providing CTET Coaching classes from it’s beginning.
We believe in Hard Work and Quality Teaching & advise you to ” GET THE BEST, LEAVE THE REST ™ ”
About CTET: Teacher Eligibility Test is a gateway to bring uniformity in the standard of teachers appointed to provide quality education to students in school. This was for the first time started in 2011 by the central government in the form of CTET as a mandatory requirement for anyone willing to teach in Center aided schools. Thereafter the states have started conducting the examination for state aided schools. Some of the private schools have also started considering Teacher Eligibility Test as a major eligibility criterion in the recruitment process. Conducted by CBSE twice in a year, Compulsory for PRTs & TGTs in govt. schools, CTET Paper I is required for class 1st to 5th, CTET Paper II is required for class 6th to 8th, Next Exams are on 16th Sep. 2018, Both papers are conducted same day of 2 Hrs 30 Min Each
CTET EXAM – SCOPE: CTET Exam is conducted separately for Paper 1 (Assistant Primary Teachers) and paper 2 (Trained Graduate Teachers). It is essential qualification for PRT and TGT posts notified by DSSSB, KVS, NVS and other private organizations. Qualifying CTET also helps you in becoming good teacher with moral values and Student Centric teaching approach. Best of luck for your future as an IDEAL TEACHER !!
CTET EXAM PATTERN
|CTET Paper 1||CTET Paper 2(Math & Sci.)||CTET Paper 2(Social Studies)|
|Child Development & Pedagogy- 30 Marks||Child Development & Pedagogy- 30 Marks||Child Development & Pedagogy- 30 Marks|
|Mathematics – 30 Marks||Mathematics & Science – 60 Marks||Social Studies – 60 Marks|
|Environmental Studies – 30 Marks||Language Option 1 – 30 Marks||Language Option 1 – 30 Marks|
|Language Option 1 – 30 Marks||Language Option 2 – 30 marks||Language Option 2 – 30 Marks|
|Language Option 2 – 30 Marks|
Note : At CGS Coaching , We provide best coaching for CTET exams with three languages as Hindi, English and Sanskrit. Our USP is Special Teachers for each subject, Fixed and Planned Class Schedule, Complete Study Material and Practice Sheets and unlimited doubt sessions individually as per need of the students.
CTET Preparation Tips
The beneficial tips and tricks are mentioned here which are extremely helpful for the students to clear the exam. These tips will definitely help the aspirants to qualify this examination with good percentile. The aspirant must go through the tips and tricks mentioned below:
1. Set a Goal: The candidate need to identify their strong areas and also plan on how much time they have to spend on each of the sections in order to complete everything on time.
2. Go through the syllabus: Identify all the important topics Go through the syllabus, divide the time according to the topics and note down the topics which need to prepare first. Try to go through the previous year Exam papers of Targeted Exam. Make a list of the topics according to their importance and previous year question papers.
3. Focus on Pedagogy: Child pedagogy is a complete subject and will constitute 30 Marks, besides that each subject contains 50% questions from Pedagogy. If the candidates focus on Pedagogy then they will have chances of attempting maximum questions and qualifying the exam.
4. Time Management: Time managed is half paper done. It is obligatory for the students as success in the exam is directly attached to the time management. All the aspirants are advised to solve the exam paper before time and try to move one step ahead. If the candidate finds any question difficult then leave that question or mark that question, move on other questions. Try to finish the exam before time so that you can again attempt the entire marked question at the end and revise your answers.
5. Practice makes a man perfect: The candidate must remember the fact that practice makes the man perfect hence keep practicing till the end. Regular practice will not only raise the level of speed but also raises the accuracy level. These two are the key to success as the questions attempted by the candidates must be accurate otherwise, it has no value.
6. Be confident: The candidate should build up their confidence level. Confidence is a must as it will boost the preparation of the candidate. But the aspirant must remember, be confident and not over confident. Maintain the gap between the two.
7. Joining Crash Course: Joining a reputed crash course is another CTET Preparation Tips 2016 in order to deal with the doubts. Crash course offers the competitive atmosphere which is extremely beneficial to qualify the exam.
8. Remain stress-free: Do not overload yourself with information before the exam. You cannot study all the things before the exam. Do not panic, just relax take a complete sleep. If you get stressed and do not sleep you will become anxious which is certainly not good for you. Try to reach Examination center before time, so that you can relax and focus well on the question paper.